Throughout my involvement with the animal welfare/rights movements in the U.K. and U.S. since 1976 I have written and published on animal advocacy and the moral and legal status of animals.
- Edited printed newsletters and magazines for various organizations (e.g., CIWF, BUAV, PETA)
- Edited and published an independent animal rights magazines, The Animals’ Agenda
- Edited two anthologies of articles previously published in The Animals’ Agenda
- Written articles for publication in books
- Collaborated with artist, Sue Coe
- Created Web sites and managed their content, including my evil twin, the Grumpy Vegan
My book, Growl: Life Lessons, Hard Truths, and Bold Strategies from an Animal Advocate, will be published by Lantern Books in 2014.